WELCOME IN CoBL CLAN

2 more games vs this guy Jo3 and i still cannot win. Advice please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 more games vs this guy Jo3 and i still cannot win. Advice please.

Post  r4mp4ge on Sun May 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Thanks

r4mp4ge

Back to top Go down

Here are the games plz review

Post  tigerwoo on Sun May 09, 2010 2:39 pm

tigerwoo

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 more games vs this guy Jo3 and i still cannot win. Advice please.

Post  rampage on Sun May 09, 2010 2:40 pm

box.net pxp2ksebup

box.net 1mmcs3t1tm

Thanks finally realized i was not logged in lol
rampage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olof on Sun May 09, 2010 8:10 pm

I watched one of you games, where you went for an archer rush and Jo3 for an combined CRush (caste rush) and Drush (Dark age rush).

I think you did a okay archer rush, but only a bit slow. You reached feudal after about 14 minutes, and attacked him around 17. But by this time Jo3 has already collected his resources and bought the castle upgrade. I am not good at archer rushes, so I can't really help you with what to improve, but I think you should look for an good record of an archer rush and train it a bit more. I think a good archer rush should hit feudal around 11 minutes and be launched in your opponents base around 13.

One another strategy you might want to try against Jo3 is a combined trush (tower rush) and archer rush. A good advantage with this strategy is that your archer will not go alone but have an tower to back them up, and that will damage your opponents economy (and hopefully also his tries to forward against you). I think there is an recorded game in the forum where Patriot does a pretty good such rush.

In the second game you try an combined TRush (Tower rush) and scout rush, while Jo3 went for an combined CRush (castle rush) and darkage militia raid (like in last game).

Your tower rush might be a bit late, despite your fast feudal time (with pop 20). According the pop 22 rush guide (in the "Flush" guide which Patriot copied and posted on forum) you shall send your four villagers just when you buy feudal upgrade (that is about 9 minutes), and not after you hit feudal. This way your watch tower might be built and done as early as 13 minutes.

When you sent your villagers you had a bit bad luck since you meet Jo3´s militias, and got some wolfs on yourself at the same time :/ But when you arrived you did a nice job building your tower at his gold - his castle was delayed about 2 minutes. If you only had found his second gold mine you might had delayed his castle time much longer.

One of your weakness in this game was your defense. Jo3´s archer raid stopped your wood income for a long time, and distracted you from forwarding more effectively. Your first defensive towers were not finished because of his archers, but don't give up because of that, build an another one close to your tc, and you will see that he move his archers.

Last edited by COBL_Olof on Sun May 09, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Olof
Admin

View user profile http://www.wretchedradio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  rampage on Sun May 09, 2010 8:49 pm

O okay cheers Olof. Appreciated! I have posted a new game which i have won with a mixture of units. But yes i must improve on my trush skills and archer rush .
rampage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rampage on Mon May 10, 2010 12:24 am

Yes and haha thanks that was such bad luck. Couldn't have got much worse to be honest. I had the world and his wife set on me 11. With all the wolves and his militia on me.
rampage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top