WELCOME IN CoBL CLAN

General gameplay tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General gameplay tips

Post  Olof on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Here are some basic and general gameplay tips, which I learned from game and from good people like Patriot and Xrovos.

1. Keep your economy working.

This game is very much about your economy, unlike many other strategy games. One of the most important resources that you always will need, and probably takes most time to build up, is food. Make sure you have plenty of farms in feudal and forward and really work on this resource.

2. Make sure your wood cutting is working smooth.

One thing I learned from Xrovos is to make sure your wood cutting is functioning smooth. Don't have too many villagers on one single lumbercamp, but rather spread them on two or more to get a smooth drop-system. If one villager stop because of an another villagers, you actually lose quite a bit of wood over time.

3. Never panic in hectic situations!

This one I really learned from our good Patriot, which he often repeats is that you really don't need to panic, since it just makes your gameplay worse. Instead try to slow down and think of what to do in next step. Try to think and act rational, and you see you have more fun and becomes a much more dangerous opponent.

Train on a good darkage & feudalage.

This one I was told by Patriot. Since dark age is the foundation of the rest of gameplay, this age is quite important. It´s like a pyramid said Patriot, it determines the rest of all game. So train to have a solid and good darkage, and then on a good feudal.

This are some general tips I can think of now. If you have some good gameplay tips don't hesitate to share it here.

Olof
Admin

View user profile http://www.wretchedradio.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: General gameplay tips

Post  fata7tah on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:49 pm

I LIKE Very Happy

fata7tah
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General gameplay tips